I think every time I write on this blog I tell myself that I will make it a weekly habit...and it just never seems to happen!
We have been busy, yes, but what's been keeping me away from blogging mostly has been this pregnancy. Sitting in front of the computer for long bits of time is not something I enjoy doing while pregnant. It tends to give me terribly unlovely headaches, and lately I can't seem to conjure up the ability to focus long enough to write an understandable blog.
BUT...I am getting better and hopefully I will follow through and start blogging on a more regular basis. So don't give up on me yet!
OH...and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I'm a bit late on saying that to you all....but truly here in Cambodia, International New Year isn't that big of a deal. At the end of this month will be Chinese New Year, which will be more noticeably celebrated, and then the truly BIG event will come in April, with Khmer New Year. Khmer New Year is probably the biggest, most celebrated holiday in this country. SO, when that comes around we'll wish you Happy New Year once again!
As for updates....
As for what's going on at the Thai/Cambodia border... there hasn't been much in the news lately and though things seem relatively quiet, though still tense we just got word from a neighbor (who is a reporter for a local TV station) that Thailand is beefing up their military presence in Preah Vihear (the disputed area)! We had heard rumors that the new Prime Minister of Thailand was getting alot of pressure to do something to win the dispute over the disputed land...so we'll see what's to come!
I think that's about it....until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment